Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Roma, Lazio, Italien
Akkodis is a global leader in engineering and R&D that aims to accelerate innovation and digital transformation using the power of connected data.
With a passion for technology and talent, the group of 50,000 engineers and digital experts offers deep cross-industry experience in 30 countries across North America, EMEA and APAC.
Akkodis has extensive experience and strong know-how in key technology sectors such as mobility, software and technology services, robotics, testing, simulations, data security, artificial intelligence and data analytics .
The combination of IT and engineering skills leads to a unique offering of end-to-end solutions, with four service lines - Consulting, Solutions, Talents and Academy - to support clients in rethinking their business and product development processes , improve productivity, minimize time-to-market and shape a smarter and more sustainable tomorrow.
With the aim of reinforcing our team, we are looking for a:
IT Network Architect
The resource will deal with the development and implementation of systems, maintenance and modification of hardware, software and virtualized components of an IP network.
The ideal candidate has a Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent culture and at least 6 months of experience in the role (internship in the company, university projects). Such experience at international level would be an asset. Good problem solving and team working skills, autonomy in the organization of assigned tasks and result orientation are required. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level. Knowledge of the English language is required.
- Understanding of Telecom: Phone architecture (IP and TDM technologies), Visio conference architecture (through ISDN and IP network). PBX interconnection (Alcatel solutions) Network
- Network infrastructure Design skill
- Understanding of Protocols: TCP/IP, Multicast and routing protocols
- Understanding of LAN: Ethernet, L2 and L3 backbone architecture, 802.1w, 802.3ap, Wi-Fi
- Understanding of Software Defined Network technologies
- Understanding of physical layer: structured cabling, technical room and data room specification
- Understanding of WAN: MPLS, Internet access, WAN Optimisation, SD WAN
- Understanding of DDIN services (Infoblox or equivalent)
- Understanding of network based security solutions: UTM Firewalls and VPN technologies, authentication protocols, NAC / EVAS technology, IDS/IPS, IP cyphering (Thales solutions), FW Security Policy management solution (Tufin or equivalent)
- Understanding of Telecom: Phone architecture (IP and TDM technologies), Visio conference architecture, PBX architecture
- Understanding of Unified Communication solution and associated infrastructure (Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Teams)
- Understanding of mobility solution (Cisco AnyConnect)
Founded in 1984, AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Mechanical Quality Control – Defence
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Process & Quality Consultant – Pharma
OPERATIONS — Engineering