Operations — Engineering/production
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
Bari, Puglia, Italy
Share this opportunity
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for:
IT Operation Analyst
As an IT Operation Analyst, he/she will be responsible for the build, configuration, security, performance of customers infrastructure on the cloud. Additionally, he/she is expected to contribute as Cloud DevOps engineer implementing infrastructure as code automation using the most recent available technology to build continuous improvement and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Working with internal/external stakeholders to ensuring public and private cloud solutions are implemented and supported according to requirements
- Building Infrastructure services to support business applications
- Identifying and implementing service consolidation and automation
- Integrating, testing, installing, configuring, and supporting both infrastructure and application service using automation
- Infrastructure/Application Resiliency and Capacity Profiling
- Supporting troubleshooting at both infrastructure and application level
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, and at least 3 years of experience. Good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active, autonomous personality who can manage his/her own priorities, team player, good with initiative and motivation. Geographical mobility and knowledge of the English language are also required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Operating Systems both Windows and Linux in all existing flavours.
- Network capabilities to design, configure, build, maintain virtual networks, firewalls, and application firewalls.
- Virtualization technologies like VMWare/Citrix.
- Supporting application servers like IIS/Apache/Tomcat.
- Application deployment tools and deployment processes.
- Incident and change management process – ITIL is preferred.
- Active Directory/GPO/DHCP/DNS
- Monitoring tools (SCOM, Zabbix, PRTG, AppDynamics)
- Scripting capabilities for automation (Powershell, Bash, Python)
- Cloud technologies MS Azure and Amazon AWS
- OS Windows Server e Linux
- Specific certifications on above technologies and processes are also greatly appreciated.
- The role may include capacity planning, performance monitoring, troubleshooting, as well as backup, recovery, and business continuity (Disaster Recovery)
- Team working
- A logical approach to work
- The ability to prioritize tasks/ Good organizational skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills (English mainly) including strong presentation skills.
- Availability to work on extra time
- Problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to details
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022.
The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth.
As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
You may be interested in these openings
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Digital Electronic Engineer – Space
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION