Kennziffer der Stelle
Support — It
3 bis 5 Jahre
Brussels Region, Brüssel, Belgien
AKKA Technologies are a multinational engineering group employing 21,000 people across 20 countries and a variety of sectors including automotive, railway, aerospace, defense, life sciences, food and digital.
The BENELUX entity is looking to recruit an IT Support Officer to join their team.
Type of position: Permanent or VIE
Main Location: Brussels (1140 Evere) - Belgium
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Provide front line IT support for both hardware and software issues for users requiring assistance by telephone, email or the helpdesk management system.
- Maintain and upgrade infrastructure of the information system at AKKA Benelux HQ and its branches (BE/NL)
- Maintain and upgrade IT network to improve their performance, reliability and security.
- Install and repair IT equipment and replace parts at AKKA Benelux HQ and its branches (BE/NL).
- Develop custom made software to optimize users’ productivity i.e. VBA, WinDev, Power BI
- Support and train new users and identify the needs to improve the system.
- Comply with IT Group procedures (backup, security, etc.) and liaise with IT Group team
- Manage supplier relationship, stock (computer, phones etc.) and order equipment.
- Manage IT costs (cost follow-up).
Occasionally, you may be required to work outside of core working hours to perform IT network maintenance or upgrades.
The ideal candidate:
- BSc/MSc in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good communication and a high degree of customer service attitude
- Fluent in French and English - Dutch is a nice to have
- Ability to work in an international team/matrix organization, and independently
- Flexible attitude and the ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks/projects
- Excellent communication skills and good at problem solving
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
SUPPORT — IT
Embedded Software Entwickler (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering