IVVQ Systems Engineer
Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Akkodis are looking for Systems Engineers to support a client in the defence sector, developing and managing system requirements and V&V for secure communications/radar systems.
You will work with a consultative approach while building strong relationships with our Defence customers as a team, communicating with stakeholders at a variety of seniority levels and provide a high standard of System Engineering. All our consultants are adaptable and open to work across multiple sectors while being part of the team here at AKKA.
Main tasks include specifically:
• Preparation of User Level and Systems Level Requirement Specifications
• Contributing to System and Subsystem Architecture and Top Level Design, considering wider product policy and technology road maps
• Requirement allocation to Subsystems; working collaboratively with other engineering disciplines to ensure the correct flow down of requirements and flow up of compliance evidence.
• Preparation of Technical Statements of Work for equipment suppliers, and management of equipment subcontractors
• Preparation of IVVQ Plans, development of Test Means and Test Schedules, and execution of subsequent tests providing evidence for functional and non-functional requirement acceptance across all planned test points.
• Contribute to the execution of the System Qualification & Certification
• To work closely in support of the relevant Systems Engineering Manager to ensure the delivery of development WPs to cost, schedule and quality
• To support in the identification, mitigation and closure of dependencies, Risks & Opportunities • Contributes Systems Engineering expertise and process knowledge to enhance company objectives and processes, effectively communicating and gathering support for them. Contributes to Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) estimates and supports proposals, customer presentations, and new product design
• Knowledge of existing Avionics SATCOM Products and System developments.
• Knowledge of Civil Aviation Communications Systems and Networks both current and future visions & trends.
• Experience of requirements capture, decomposition and management in DOORS is essential.
• Experience of system architectural design is essential, and architectural modelling is beneficial
• Experience of developing models of system performance (e.g. In MatLab/Simulink or alternative tool set) is beneficial
• Understanding of engineering standards, engineering processes and maturity models
• Experience in development of systems in accordance with ARP4754A, ARP4761 and supporting RTCA DO-178B software development and DO-254 hardware development
• Experience working with network systems and networking principles, data, voice, or video and network software and hardware, data, voice, or video
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Model Based Design Engineer Junior – CATEGORIE PROTETTE
OPERATIONS — Engineering