Business — Sales
3 à 5 ans
Toscana, Pisa, Italie
AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility segment. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022.
The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth.
As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level.
Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surassed the €1.8B cap.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Jr. Business Manager
The Business Manager will actively participate in business development activities of the division dedicated to the Aerospace, Defence, Naval and Railways sectors.
The role is characterized by three main areas of action:
1. Customer Management
• Assess, benchmark and establish customer contacts;
• Develop your portfolio of strategic customers and prospects;
• Intervene in the negotiation of important commercial and contractual conditions;
2. People Management
• Active involvement in the sourcing & selection process of candidates and new hire;
• Explore all avenues of having strong candidates pipeline such as employee referral, social sites, job fairs, etc;
• Engage with team of technical consultants with the help of HR tools such as Induction plans, Training plans, Performance management;
3. Financial Management
• Build business plans (Long term plans, Budget, Forecast;)
• Track & monitor business parameters such as revenue, operating margin, employee turnover, cash management, change management, etc;
• Manage profit & loss account for your profit center (investments, overheads, resource billability, invoicing process, etc).
• Master’s degree in engineering related field required;
• Previous work experience in engineering companies is preferred;
• Entrepreneurial spirit;
• Abilities as a decision maker;
• A hands-on and humane attitude in generating business engineering leads;
• Intellectual curiosity about innovation and new technologies;
• Solutions mindset to develop customer satisfaction;
• Willingness to cultivate collaboration;
• Success attitude and sense of achievement.
Since managing correctly is very important to us, we are looking for talented people with these capabilities:
As an AKKA colleague, you will be:
• Part of a company at the forefront of technology and engineering;
• Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager;
• Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development;
• Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers;
• Benefiting from a permanent contract;
• Benefiting from a competitive salary packages.
Place of Work
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Business Manager M/F
BUSINESS — SALES
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles