Junior Diagnostics Protocol Engineer
Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Master / Diplom
1 bis 3 Jahre
Bangalore, Karnataka, Indien
Build your brand. Tell your story. Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something great. We are looking for technology game changers to lead Stellantis into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry. Technology is going to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade and our organization is seeking high potential candidates to transform the company with a focus on the customer experience. Stellantis’s Software Organization (SWX) was created to build the most captivating experiences in the latest frontier of Automotive Technology.
As a Diagnostic Protocol Engineer at SWx, you will be responsible for defining the in-vehicle diagnostics protocol infrastructure that will enable the new Centralized and Service Oriented End-to-End EE Architecture. This role will provide in-vehicle Diagnostics requirements for the development of the new platform that will cover almost 80% of the Stellantis 14 Brands portfolio. Along with the team you will work, you will drive key decisions on Ethernet and CAN based network diagnostics protocols. The key deliverable is to launch a world leading hardware platform product that exceeds all current and future technology challenges in the drive to achieve a truly software defined Vehicle.
We are looking for a Junior Engineer with a background in advanced in-vehicle Diagnostics protocols willing to deliver state-of-the-art EE platforms that will enable the Stellantis SW Strategy, optimize solutions, and allow Hardware evolution decoupled from Software with an Agile approach.
- Define and own in-vehicle Diagnostics requirements and guidelines for implementation in electrical and electronics units on the new Stellantis platform.
- Provide requirements to develop HW & low-level layers of SW based on a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Release, Maintain and Update Diagnostics guidelines.
- Execute Technical and Design Review with Tier1/2 and internal stakeholders to ensure that the component/system design is compliant with Stellantis guidelines.
- Develop, maintain and update the technical specifications and the design rules related to the in-vehicle diagnostics features.
- Relentlessly drive to early life cycle delivery through an agile approach.
- Develop a culture of collaboration, diversity and inclusion.
Willing to take action and drive results
- 1-3 years of industry experience in EE Architecture design or Electrical Engineering architecture roles.
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in defining and designing embedded networked computer systems
- Experience in Network Communication Design: CAN, CAN-FD and LIN in-vehicle protocols.
- Experience with UDS protocol, Diagnostic Service protocols, Authenticated Diagnostic Access and Firmware reprogramming.
- Strong systems thinker.
- Fluency in English is required, any other European language is an advantage.
- Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field of knowledge.
- Experience implementing and defining Engineering Parameters for Diagnosability, ISO 15031-56, ISO 11898-1 and ISO 14229-1
- Good knowledge on CANdela Studio development tool.
- Experience with off-board communication protocols (WiFi, 4G/5G, V2X connectivity).
- Designed EE platforms or components for Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Experience using diagnostics tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, PREEvision.
- Exhibits excellent, clear, and detail-oriented written and verbal communications on highly complex topics.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles
Ingenieur Wasserstoffsicherheit (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
München oder Stuttgart oder Wolfsburg oder Leipzig