Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Projektmanagement
Master / Diplom
1 bis 3 Jahre
Location: Visp (Viège)
Contract: Permanent with AKKA Switzerland
Starting date: August 2021
Languages: English or German
Prerequisite: Eligible to work in Switzerland
The Junior Project Engineer is responsible to support the SGIE (Strategic Growth Initiatives and Engineering)Network Lead and the Project Director for the execution of projects in Visp.
The role of this person is to put in place strong structures, in accordance with project management, in order to respect SGIE Project management Processes and increase Project Team efficiency. She/he will be also
responsible for specific tasks of the project to reduce workload of project management.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain Project Share point to establish strong processes for administrative aspects of the project (communication center for internal team and external partners, meeting minutes,
actions list, ….)
- Organize internal as well as external workshops and support team members to establish agendas,meeting minutes, actions lists,…)
- Responsible for internal project tasks in order to relieve the Network Leads workload
- Participate to the preparation of the project reporting (charts for KPIs, collection of information
Education: Degree in Project Management / engineering
• IT skills: SAP, Workday, Project Management software like PIMS or other; MS Suite including strong Sharepoint, Excel and Power Point skills
• Languages: Business fluency in English and German required
+2 years of engineering experience or project management on major investment projects in international environment
Experience in GMP environment is a plus
- Good project management skills
- Technical knowledge in chemical and / or pharmaceutical engineering is a plus
- Motivating team player, drives results, excellent communication skills
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Open to execute administrative tasks
- Proactive in order to anticipate stakeholders' needs
- Wish to develop this knowledge in the technical fields
What working at AKKA has to offer:
- A steady follow-up and career guidance.
- A large network of collaborators across the world.
- Several learning platforms and access to trainings.
- Compelling challenges for prestigious and international clients.
- Several dedicated events gathering all the collaborators and promoting corporate culture.
For more information, please contact me at email@example.com
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Technology Transfer Project Manager – Multinazionale Pharma
OPERATIONS — Projektmanagement
OPERATIONS — Engineering