Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Master / Diplom
Pordenone, Italien, Friuli Venezia Giulia
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for an
Electronics Innovation Specialist
The consultant will be involved in activities from theoretical to experimental analysis, prototype design, development and performance testing in the laboratory.
The consultant will be involved in the following activities:
- Leadership of technical projects with management of resources, budgets and activities to meet project milestones
- Development of sensors and electronic interfaces for home appliances with focus on consumer experience
- Implementation of signal processing and algorithms for sensor data analysis
- Scouting of new technologies and applications within timing and cost targets
- Testing of electronic hardware boards and rapid control prototyping systems
- Contribution to the definition of the technology roadmap for electronics technology with benchmark on competitors
- Experimental analysis and creation of intellectual property
- Strong interaction with all R&D functions in the organization to ensure seamless delivery of projects
- Report in technical alignments and check point meetings
The ideal candidate has a Master Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent (Ph.D. is a "good" plus) and at least 2 years of experience in the role. Knowledge of the English language is required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Team oriented - strong team player
- Strong product development and testing skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and being able to take initiative and work independently
- Creative and open-minded approach, you find solutions to problems.
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Hildesheim oder Hannover oder Braunschweig
Pharmaceutical Consultant – Deviazioni e Change
OPERATIONS — Engineering