Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Master / Diplom
1 bis 3 Jahre
Wallonisch-Brabant, Wallonia, Belgien
Late Stage Drug Product Scientist
Akkodis is an organization with more than 1,000 engineering, scientific and digital experts in Belgium. Our mission is clear: create a smarter future together! We are a one-stop-shop for engineering, IT, Life Science, and new technologies. Our combined passion for talent and technology allows us to look at the world differently.
With our 360° offer we support companies in all sectors in implementing Smart Industry solutions, from the up and reskilling of entire teams to the delivery of complete projects. Our added value? We make incredible happen!
What are your main responsibilities?
As Late Stage Drug Product Scientist, you will support activities for defining and selecting drug product manufacturing processes and components for support to clinical manufacture (for late stage projects). To be successful in this role, here are your main responsibilities:
· Support the definition of DP processes for different types of formulation (liquid in vials or other container, solid (either lyophilized or spray dried), and any other more innovating formulation addressing parenteral route of administration or other requirements for late phase development and commercial manufacture
· Provide all appropriate support to drug product process development activities (eg extractable volume assessment, target fill volume assessment, compatibility assessments, clinical blinding etc) as required for late stage development
· Preparation of protocols and reports, execution of studies in relation to drug product development activities
· Ensure the accuracy of data and content of prepared documents prior to approval
What are the skills you bring on the table?
· You hold a scientific degree (Master or PhD)
· You have a previous experience in the pharma industry (GMP)
· You have experience in writing and executing protocols
· You speak fluently English and you have a good level in French
· You are autonomous, willing to learn and dynamic
What’s the offer you can’t refuse?
As an AKKODIS Team member, you will be:
· Onboarded in your position via a buddy process
· Supported in your career by your Business Manager
· Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
· Benefiting from a permanent contract
· Benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits
Do you any questions? You can contact me at email@example.com
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Ingénieur Aéronautique – Installation Systèmes Mécaniques CATIA V5 H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
RAMS Ingenieur (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Wien, Graz, Linz