Support — Legal
Minimum level of experience required
5 to 10 years
Share this opportunity
AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
The candidate will manage the following activities:
- negotiating, drafting and reviewing commercial agreements;
- analyzing administrative and/or contractual documentation for participation in calls for tenders and calls for funded procedures, negotiating and drafting related agreements;
- legal advice on commercial, administrative and IP law;
- managing judicial and extrajudicial litigation;
- mapping and analyzing business processes, identifying internal and external risks, defining related actions and control points;
- support in drafting of policies and procedures;
- support in managing delegation of power.
The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree in Law and at least 5 years of experience in the role. Such experience at international level would be an asset. Autonomous personality who can manage his/her own priorities, team player keeping a focus on the company’s interests, good with initiative and motivation. Knowledge of the English language is required.
The level of employment and the salary will be assessed according to the seniority and the competencies of the candidate.
Founded in 1984, AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
You may be interested in these openings
Volljurist mit Schwerpunkt Vertragsrecht (m/w/d)
SUPPORT — LEGAL
Sindelfingen, Hamburg, Berlin, München
Legal Specialist – CATEGORIE PROTETTE
SUPPORT — LEGAL