Support — Legal
Minimum level of experience required
Brussels Region, Brussels, Belgium
Share this opportunity
AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility segment. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing its fast-paced growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. With 21,000 employees, who are passionate about technology and dedicated to advancing the future of industry, the Group recorded revenues of €1.5 billion in 2018.
Respect: Delivering accurate and high added value solutions to our clients by understanding, listening and collaborating with every stakeholder to make informed decisions.
Ambition: Aiming high for ourselves and our clients by working as one fast-growing international group driven by excellence and not afraid of challenges.
Courage: Daring to challenge, lead and commit to innovation and to taking initiatives to become an active player in your projects and your career.
Job description :
Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel of the Legal Department for the international BU based in Brussels, the responsibilities include:
- Perform thorough risk analysis of commercial contracts with third parties (clients, contractors, suppliers…) and provide relevant inputs to decision makers and business owners to support them in their negotiations
- Assist with the international corporate governance
- Draft, vet and prepare standard legal documents
- Assist with coordination, control and project management (i.e. GDPR, compliance program, etc.)
- Assist with various legal and compliance topics
- Student having completed at least 4-5 year legal studies
- Language skills: Fluent in English and French
- You naturally go for extra mile
- Ability to meet the deadlines while ensuring attention to details, and high levels of accuracy
- Good command of MS Office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive, happy and eager to keep developing yourself every day
- You are available for a minimum period of 6 months
You may be interested in these openings