Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +5 / Ingénieur
5 à 10 ans
Suisse, Neuchâtel, Neuchâtel
Contract: Permanent with AKKA Switzerland
Starting date: April 2021
Languages: Fluent in English and French, German is a plus
Prerequisite for Switzerland: to have a Swiss or European Union passport
Assure the industrialization and ramp-up of a product family
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assure the industrialization of a product family at the supplier (PCB, PCB assembly, AOI, ICT, integration and associated tooling, other tests).
- Drive the design reviews with supplier.
- Update & Design production test benches.
- Validate supplier manufacturing processes & tests (ICT, integration, tests,…)
- Define the purchasing specification and requirement for the outsourcing
- Actively support the internal reviews, highlighting technical and process difficulties (drive Process FMEA)
- Interact with R&D and Supply chain (SDE & SQE) to find a supplier process which meets product and industrialization requirements
- Perform product pre-cost calculation during the design and follow-up
- Organize training of production & after sales technician
- Search for more robust and reliable technical and technological solution
- University degree or equivalent in electronics manufacturing field
- At least 5 years of experiences in electronics field
- Good knowledge of electronics production and test technologies (PCB assembly, AOI, ICT, integration and the associated tooling,…)
- Electronic test bench design skills, Hardware & Software (C#)
- Knowledge in design to cost
What working at AKKA has to offer:
- A steady follow-up and career guidance.
- A large network of collaborators across the world.
- Several learning platforms and access to trainings.
- Compelling challenges for prestigious and international clients.
- Several dedicated events gathering all the collaborators and promoting corporate culture.
For more information, please contact me at email@example.com
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Technical manager – Power & Analogue electronics
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles