Operations — Engineering/production
Tous niveaux d'expérience
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco & media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view of strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
The resource will be responsible of the following activities:
- To refer/report to the Project Engineering Mgr. and/or Unit Engineering Coordination Mgr. for all the matters relevant to the Mechanical Project.
- To participate to the induction of the engineering team to contract/project requirements
- To organize his own Mechanical engineering activities and provide integration with the engineering team
- To participate to the Weekly and Monthly meetings with Client, taking the necessary technical decisions relevant Mechanical engineering matters
- To issue and supervise, if any, the engineering deliverables and key engineering documents
- To ensure that Mechanical engineering activities are compliant with project milestones in order to alert the Project Management in case of variation by suggesting mitigation measures, if needed
- To ensure effective technical co-ordination with Project Management and Project Team.
- To contribute to Project reporting for the Mechanical engineering part (activities, quantities, budget, areas of concern, etc.)
- To participate to contract management by initiating, collecting and consolidating the variation requests and change orders relevant to Mechanical discipline.
- To participate to Risk management for the Mechanical engineering concerns.
The ideal candidate has the bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and experience working in a project environment in the Oil and Gas Industry. Good Knowledge of Oil & Gas Process Packages for Gas Treatment Plant is mandatory. Good Knowledge of Equipment such as: conditioning gas condensate stabilization equipment, (Condensate storage tank, Condensate pumps, etc…) is also required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Excellent written and spoken English language.
- National and international geographical mobility availability.
- Extensive international professional experience in general engineering practice and supervision of projects implementation, including external engineering subcontractors.
- Strong managerial and technical experience in multidisciplinary engineering (electrical, civil, I&C, mechanical), according to the most common international standard (ISO, BS, API, ASME, CEI, UNI, etc) and complying to ISO 9000 Total Quality Standard
- Supervision and management of Sub Contractors (Bidder) of engineering design, changes, identification and management of non-conformities.
- Attend to the periodic meetings with the Client and Bidders taking the necessary technical decisions in case of conflicts between disciplines.
- To ensure that the engineering activities are compliant with project milestones in order to alert the Project Management in case of variation by suggesting mitigation measures, if needed.
- To ensure effective technical co-ordination with Client’s Representatives and as such to participate to good communication with Client.
Short Terms Contract
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
System Engineer – Investigazione Reclami
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Ingénieur système véhicule secteur aéronautique H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION