Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Öl und Gas
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco & media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view of strengthening our team, we are looking for:
The resource will be responsible of the following activities:
- Review engineering documentation issued for construction.
- Supports implementation of project execution plans during design and construction and associated infrastructure.
- Works with Project Engineers to perform constructability reviews of design and job packs prior to issue.
- Coordinates and conducts site discipline inspection by monitoring quality of construction work performed by Contractor and ensures adherence to project specifications, codes, and drawings.
- Proposes alternate construction techniques to improve work execution efficiency, safety, quality, and/or reliability.
- Conducts Job Safety Analysis and Pre-Construction Meetings.
- Monitors contractors’ personnel to ensure adherence to safe work practices.
- Coordinates Site Engineering Queries (SEQ).
- Interface and communicate with all required discipline groups and operations to successfully execute the project.
- Notify Construction Superintendent of quality and schedule concerns.
- Ensure material availability prior to construction and installation activities
- Keeps track of construction progress (% complete) based on “pay certificate”; verifies progress as basis for monthly payments to contractors.
- Arrange and coordinate hydraulic and /or pneumatic tests according to Project Specification
- Arrange and coordinate final punch list activities
- Attend Progress meetings
- Liaise with Site Management on issue Mechanical Completion Certificate
- Responsible for Finalising Piping/Steel Structures/Equipment Handover Certification
The ideal candidate has the Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering and previous experience in Oil & Gas projects is mandatory. Geographical mobility and a good knowledge of the English language are required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Experience working in a project environment in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- National and international geographical mobility availability
Short Terms Contract
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Ingénieur Automation (H/F)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Automotive Technician M/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering