Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Mechatronik / Robotik
5 bis 10 Jahre
As a Mechatronic Systems Architect you are responsible to capture customer requirements, design the system and decompose requirements. You contribute to the technical roadmap and competence development. Apply today and join AKKA!
Who are we?
We are AKKA Technologies; an international engineering and digital consultancy company. For more than 30 years, the AKKA Technologies Group has been assisting the largest industrial players in all stages of their projects. We have more than 21.000 colleagues working in more than 25 countries worldwide.
At AKKA, we are driven by innovation and are passionate about technology. Like the two owners of the company, Mauro and Jean-Franck Ricci, both engineers, entrepreneurship is in our blood. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and because of our expertise in various fields, we always keep innovating by hiring the most talented engineers.
AKKA Netherlands offers you the tools, like trainings and workshops, to develop yourself and make your career blossom. Part of our career road map is not only your technical project, you can also become part of our Knowledge Hub or get a Corporate role as Technical Assessor, Mentor or Ambassador.
You will work on a project of one of our clients in Smart Industry or Smart Mobility.
The departments generally consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Technology and Project management. In multi-disciplinary project teams they specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for their customers.
As a Mechatronic Systems Architect you are responsible to capture customer requirements, design the system and decompose requirements. You contribute to the technical roadmap and competence development. You will lead the system design team to define a consistent system design that meets the functional specifications of our customers within overall cost and timing.
In close co-operation with colleagues from other disciplines you are translating system specifications and constraints into designs for decomposed functions and modules. You will lead the team to document and maintain the specifications.
You will perform trade-off studies and set direction to determine the preferred implementation scenario for the realization. You review the designs and ensure system performance and improvements. During the project you act as a technical coach for designers.
Who are you?
If you recognize yourself in below profile, we look forward to receiving your application:
- Master degree in Mechatronics Engineering or comparable
- At least 7 years relevant experience: high-tech, precision machinery, contamination control, vacuum
- Eager to define concepts, interfaces and apply mechatronic design rules
- As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges
- Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers
- Building constructive relations with stakeholders
- Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
- Efficient in dealing with time pressure, budget constraints and setting priorities
- Good communication skills and proficient in English
- As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive and motivated to face challenges
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period
- You will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager and HR Officer, following our Career Road Map
- Flexible working hours (in consultation)
- Combination of working on client site and home working
- Commute allowance
- Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
- Training and study options as part of the AKKA Knowledge HUB
- Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and International)
- (Online) network/meetup options
- (Online) team activities
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Stan for more details. You can reach him by sending an email to email@example.com or call +316 82 63 85 99.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
QA Validation – Pharma
OPERATIONS — Engineering
PM e Responsabile del Team Carrozzeria – Automotive
OPERATIONS — Engineering