Operations — Engineering/production
Minimum level of education required
Mechatronics / Robotics
Minimum level of experience required
5 to 10 years
Share this opportunity
As a Mechatronic Systems Architect you are responsible to capture customer requirements, design the system and decompose requirements. You contribute to the technical roadmap and competence development. Apply today and join AKKA!
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 22 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the Digital, High-Tech, Transport and Energy sectors.
At AKKA, we are driven by innovation and are passionate about technology. Like the two owners of the company, Mauro and Jean-Franck Ricci, both engineers, entrepreneurship is in our blood. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and because of our expertise in various fields, we always keep innovating by hiring the most talented engineers.
AKKA Netherlands offers you the tools, like trainings and workshops, to develop yourself and make your career blossom. Part of our career road map is not only your technical project, you can also become part of our Knowledge Hub or get a Corporate role as Technical Assessor, Mentor or Ambassador.
You will work on a project of one of our clients in the High Tech sector. Our client is responsible for the development, specification, design and engineering of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment.
The department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Technology and Project management. In multi-disciplinary project teams they specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for their customers. Our client sources, produces and supplies the qualified products to their customers.
As a Mechatronic Systems Architect you are responsible to capture customer requirements, design the system and decompose requirements. You contribute to the technical roadmap and competence development. You will lead the system design team to define a consistent system design that meets the functional specifications of our customers within overall cost and timing.
In close co-operation with colleagues from other disciplines you are translating system specifications and constraints into designs for decomposed functions and modules. You will lead the team to document and maintain the specifications.
You will perform trade-off studies and set direction to determine the preferred implementation scenario for the realization. You review the designs and ensure system performance and improvements. During the project you act as a technical coach for designers.
Do you have what it takes?
If you recognize yourself in below profile, we look forward to receiving your application:
- Master degree in Mechatronics Engineering or comparable
- At least 7 years relevant experience: high-tech, precision machinery, contamination control, vacuum
- Eager to define concepts, interfaces and apply mechatronic design rules
- As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges
- Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers
- Building constructive relations with stakeholders
- Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
- Efficient in dealing with time pressure, budget constraints and setting priorities
- Good communication skills and proficient in English
- As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive and motivated to face challenges
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period
- You will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager
- Flexible working hours (in consultation)
- Working from home due to COVID-19 and afterwards working on client site in combination with home working (in consultation)
- Commute allowance
- Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
- Training and study options
- Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and International)
- (Online) network/meetup options
- (Online) team activities
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Michelle for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to email@example.com or call +316 53 57 63 44.
Please note: because of travel restrictions due to COVID-19, we currently focus our recruitment on candidates who already live in Europe. Work permits are not an issue.
You may be interested in these openings
Ingénieur test et validation M/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles
System Integration Engineer
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION