Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +3 / Bac +4
Mécatronique / Robotique
Ingénieur Génie Mécanique
5 à 10 ans
Temps de travail
As Mechatronic System Designer you are in charge of your fully integrated system, complex mechanical parts and/or modules; from design, testing to production and assembly.
Who are we?
We are AKKA Technologies! A world leader in engineering consulting and R&D services; AKKA Technologies has been a loyal partner of the largest industry players in their digital transformation and throughout their product life cycle for over 30 years. Worldwide, our 21.000 experts accelerate innovation and time-to-market for products and services within the digital & industrial world.
At AKKA, we are driven by innovation and are passionate about technology. Like the two owners of the company, Mauro and Jean-Franck Ricci, both engineers, entrepreneurship is in our blood. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and because of our expertise in various fields, we always keep innovating by hiring the most talented engineers.
Working as consultant offers you the opportunity to discover new sectors and technologies. This reflects our 3 values: ambition, courage and respect. Do you have the courage and ambition to challenge yourself? Join AKKA and we will guide you with tools and training to blossom your career!
For our clients in the High Tech and Transport sector we are looking for Mechatronic System Designers.
Is precision Technology in your blood and in your DNA? Do you want to learn broad system knowledge and want to use your skills in Mechatronic Systems design?
Then you are the system designer we are looking for!
You are in charge of your module, complex mechanical parts and/or fully integrated systems; from design, testing, production, assembly.
As a System Designer you are involved within the complete lifecycle including production phase of both subsystems and complete products. You are the technical interface for clients and set up requirements and specifications for the system and the development process.
Important aspects are manufacturability, cost, reliability and technical performance. You also work on solving issues and various concepts where you use support of technical modelling and analysis to come to a solid plan.
Furthermore you are responsible to:
- Propose and make design and interface choices, collaborate and set compromises with other disciplines (mechanical, software, electronics)
- Take module ownership, monitor system requirements
- Build models and perform system identification leading to optimal sub requirements
- Verify technical plans of all disciplines
- Collaborate with and support architects
- Perform the integration process
- Support issue management, finding the best solution
- Support hardware/software interface development for ‘own’ and ‘third party’ modules
- Be first point of contact for questions regarding production, integration and service
Who are you?
If you recognize yourself in below profile, we look forward to receiving your application:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Systems and Control or Mechanical
- At least 5 years relevant experience, hi-tech, precision machinery, contamination control, vacuum
- Eager to define concepts, functions and interfaces
- As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges
- Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers
- Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
- Efficient in dealing with time pressure, budget constraints and setting priorities
- Good communication skills and proficient in English
- As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive and motivated to face challenges
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period
- You will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager
- Flexible working hours (in consultation)
- Combination of working on client site and home working
- Commute allowance
- Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
- Training and study options
- Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and International)
- (Online) network/meetup options
- (Online) team activities
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Stan for more details. You can reach him by sending an email to email@example.com or call +316 82 63 85 99.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT EXPERT (F/M)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION