Operations — Engineering/production
1 à 3 ans
Italie, Friuli Venezia Giulia
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for an:
Methodologist Engineer – Automotive
The resource will work with the activities for formally establishing and improving the current development process of rearlamp electronics by managing, tracking, fostering and performing activities for process definition, documentation and optimization.
The activities are:
- Develop process documentation, checklists, templates, metrics and measurements tools;
- Scout specific tools to support development processes and define the related use procedures;
- Define and implement RTC workflows for tasks and defects closure and approval;
- Ensure compliance of the activities according to AL/MM procedures, Quality and ASPICE standards.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent, at least 2 years of experience in the role and in automotive field.
- Good knowledge of waterfall development processes, according to V-model for HW and SW development;
- Knowledge of ASPICE 3.0 standards;
- Knowledge of product development methodologies and principles (automotive environment is preferred);
- Knowledge of tools for development process management: requirements management tools (e.g. IBM Doors), task management tools (e.g. IBM RTC), process definition tools, etc...).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
INGENIEUR CYBER SECURITE H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION