Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
1 bis 3 Jahre
Namur, Wallonia, Belgien
Our company :
Akkodis offers global organizations tech and engineering expertise and talent management services to make the future smarter for everyone.
At Akkodis Belgium we strive to make your success our success. We work for the top companies in 7 industries with a focus on Energy, Mobility, and a global Life Sciences & Health center of expertise. Let’s make incredible happen, together.
The project :
For the world leader in power conditioning and distribution systems for satellites, we are looking for a methods engineer in the Photo-Voltaic Assembly Department.
The Methods engineer is responsible for defining the manufacturing methods on the floor.
· Be responsible for production methods definition for products.
· Understand the customer needs and the solution / product life cycle and translate in step by step operations of manufacturing
· Formalize the description of the manufacturing methods for each product.
· Assemble the elements of the solution in a logical and controlled way to reach the required product quality
· Demonstrate that the solution satisfies the operational needs.
· To work on development phase of sub-systems or standard small systems.
· To contribute to specialist and/or architect activities.
· To train the operators to reach the requested quality level of production.
· To collaborate with customers, management, quality and production during the development of the product and during the life cycle time of the product.
· Master degree in mechanics / Electro-mechanics / Electronics,
· A first background in industry (Manufacturing / Assembling) is a plus,
· Team player,
· Curious, creative, problem solver,
· Logical and reasoning when troubleshooting issues,
· The candidate shall show good communication skills. Fluency in Dutch or French and English are mandatory.
· Structured, rigorous, quick-thinking and responsive are other key strengths.
What’s the offer you can’t refuse?
As an AKKODIS Team Member, you will be:
• Onboarded in your position via a buddy process
• Supported in your career by your Business Manager
• Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
• Benefiting from a permanent contract
• Benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits
Interested? I invite you to send me your resume to the following mail adress: email@example.com
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Space Software Engineer – Microservices Design & Development
OPERATIONS — Engineering