Operations — Engineering/production
3 à 5 ans
L'Aquila, Italie, Abruzzo
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Mission Ground System Engineer
- Development verification and validation of ground /mission procedures;
- Support to mission simulation activities;
- Provide general system engineering support;
- Support and provide expertise to the system level security risk analyses (including inputs and analyses on internal / external interfaces);
- Review, propose modifications and maintain consistency among the requirements documents and their justification;
- Maintain the System Technical Requirements Baseline in DOORS and ensure the flow down within design specifications;
- Support the statement of compliance to the mission documents;
- Assess and identify the technologies necessary for the implementation of the system architecture, including their associated risks;
- Define and perform sensitivity analyses as necessary to support the architecture definition and justification
- Support of ground M&C activities.
Candidate will have a Master's Degree in Aerospace Engineer or similar culture.
- Skill Seniority: Intermediate/Senior
Successfully completed studies in Aerospace/Space Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, or similar qualification;
Solid knowledge in Systems Engineering;
Knowledge of Satellite Navigation Systems;
Sound experience in DOORS;
Fluency in Italian and English (both written and spoken).
Contratto a tempo indeterminato
Sede di Lavoro
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Software Testingenieur (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
München oder Nürnberg oder Neu-Ulm