Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Consulting
5 bis 10 Jahre
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Mobile Applications developer to work on projects in all sectors.
You will be integrated in the developers' cell of the expertise center in charge of the technical realization of our customers' projects.
You will carry out the following missions:
- Provide expertise on the mobile technologies (native/hybrid) most used and implemented by our customers and ensure the consistency and sizing of the software architecture of projects carried out in commitment of result;
- Carry out an audit of the development, testing, packaging and deployment processes and tools and propose areas for improvement;
- Participate in technology watch and capitalization activities of the center of expertise;
- Participate in pre-sales activities and in particular in the definition of technical solutions, the evaluation of technical means, risks and development efforts;
- Carry out technical workshops and training sessions for COE collaborators to maintain and guarantee the right level of expertise
- Describe and ensure the maintenance of records and the architecture repository;
- Conduct impact analysis and organize the implementation of technical changes;
Aeronautics, Transport, Energy, Telecommunications, Environment, ....
Desired Candidate Profile
With an engineering background, you have several significant experiences in application architecture with expertise in mobile technologies.
You master native and hybrid mobile application architectures: IOS, Android, React Native, Apache Cordova, Ionic, Flutter, Xamarin.
You are familiar with testing tools/frameworks: Appium, Expresso, Detox, Galen, WebdriverIO, Cypress, TestProjectIO, Robot Framework
You have good synthesis skills and know how to convince. You have good interpersonal skills and are adaptable. You have a good sense of management and are curious and imaginative to find adapted solutions.
You have been working in IT for several years and are looking for a real challenge for your career.