Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
3 bis 5 Jahre
Roma, Lazio, Italien
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for:
Navigation System Engineer (Space Industry)
The resource will be responsible of:
- Provide general system engineering support;
- Support and provide expertise to the system level security risk analyses;
- Review the requirements documents and their justification;
- Support to System Performance Tests and system Design activities;
- Critically review the Architecture analyses and design and identify non-compliances;
- Develop a system architecture baseline;
- Implement the system architecture;
- Define and perform sensitivity analyses as to support the architecture definition.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Aerospace/Space Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, or similar qualification and at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role. Geographical mobility and knowledge of the English language are also required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Successfully completed studies in Aerospace/Space Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, or similar qualification.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in a similar role;
- Solid knowledge in Systems Engineering;
- Knowledge of Satellite Navigation Systems;
- Fluency in Italian and English (both written and spoken).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Testingenieur Software (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Projektmanager Digital (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Braunschweig oder Berlin oder Hamburg