Operations — Engineering/production
1 à 3 ans
Temps de travail
Akkodis is looking for a Dismantling Nuclear Engineer !
You participate to the preparation of bids, the studies and the projects regarding radioactive waste management and decommissioning by:
- Applying your in-depth expertise about treatment and conditioning systems of solid waste and liquid & gaseous effluents;
- Specifying systems and/or equipment that meet clients’ requirements;
- Being the contact with the equipment suppliers;
- Establishing the equipment lay-out drawings with designers and draftsmen;
- Following up the contractors during the site commissioning phase;
- Using computer codes developed for evaluating decommissioning costs;
- Developing sensitivity studies with those codes, especially regarding radwaste management techniques and strategies implemented and their impact on the decommissioning planning and costs.
Interested in this job?
Check the list below to see if your profile is matching with our requirements.
Master degree in engineering with a strong will to develop your technical expertise;
Experience in the nuclear industry and particularly in Radioactive Waste Management and/or decommissioning is required;
Mother tongue French and be fluent in English;
Able to draw up reports in Dutch or French and English;
Familiar with the MS-Office software suite, Visual Basic and Access;
Autonomous and like teamwork.
Available and open to gain new competencies as well as to share them. Willing to provide guidance to less experienced people in the team.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Bauteilverantwortlicher (BTV) im Bereich Fahrwerk (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION