Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
As part of the development of the activities of one of our clients, we are looking for a person with experience in Packaging in the Pharmaceutical industry.
What about AKKA?
At AKKA, join a community of technology passionate thinkers and doers to partner with the world’s largest industrial groups and make bold innovation happen. Our cross-sector and cross-disciplinary approach will expand your skills and your horizon to infinity.
We are driven by innovation and we are passionate about technologies. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and help our clients accelerate innovation, and with our Career Road map, we will offer you the right tools to develop yourself and make your career blossom.
AKKA Benelux is the Belgo-Dutch subsidiary of the international AKKA Group, that employs over 21,000 people in more than 25 countries. AKKA Benelux counts almost 1,000 talented experts in many different sectors and attained a revenue of €69M in 2019.
More info on AKKA Group : https://www.akka-technologies.com/
By the way, we are certified as Top Employer!
Interested? Have a look at our current vacancies on https://www.akka-technologies.com/people-careers/jobs-list/ or contact me directly: email@example.com.
- You analyze and reduce the problems that arise on the production line.
- You implement cost improvements related to the packaging line.
- You are responsible for managing operational issues and projects regarding packaging materials and processes.
- You propose improvements to make the processes more stable and / or more efficient.
- You take care of the follow up of the communication with different channels (QA / QC / production / end customer).
Your Profile :
- You have a master's degree, or are equivalent by experience. Knowledge of GMP is a must.
- You have relevant experience within the industry with packaging equipment and technology.
- You are a team player who can also work independently.
- You are analytical, you can work with deadlines and you are determined.
- You express yourself well in English, both in writing and speaking. Knowledge of French is a plus
Our Offer :
As an AKKA Consultant, you will be:
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Consultant(e) Travaux Neufs Pharmaceutique H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Ile-de-France / Lyon / Normandie
RF Engineer – Technical Leader
OPERATIONS — Engineering
2000 rue Peel, bureau 660, Montréal CANADA H3A 2W5 Montréal