Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Öl und Gas
5 bis 10 Jahre
Milano, Lombardia, Italien
AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a
Piping Design Engineer
The resource will join the Piping and Plant Layout Department which provides concept, FEED and detailed design services for both onshore and offshore Oil & Gas facilities.
Engineering positions involve the layout, material specification, stress analysis, requisition of piping bulk materials and comprehensive analysis of piping designs to ensure inherently safe systems.
Design positions involve equipment modelling, piping layout and pipe support design within a 3D environment, including drafting and calculation of bulk quantities and weights.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and at least 5 years of experience in the role. Such experience at international level would be an asset. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level. Knowledge of the English language is required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Conversant with company quality control assurance requirements applicable to droughting function.
- Experience senior designer with sound technical background and in-depth knowledge of CAD droughting techniques.
- Conversant with codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation applicable to droughting function.
- Familiarity with and competent in planning, progress monitoring, forecasting and reporting for droughting function.
- Experience in the supervision of discipline designers and draughts person.
- Ability to estimate man-hours and materials for delegated aspects of work.
Founded in 1984, AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2021, the Group had 21.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2021 revenues amount to €1.553,4 million.