Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Öl und Gas
5 bis 10 Jahre
Milano, Lombardia, Italien
AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a
The resource will have the possibility to work across a range of domestic and international projects, from the bid phase, continuing through to award, start-up and execution.
- Maintain required technical quality of work.
- Identify scope and schedule changes.
- Ensure, as far as practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
- Review, prepare, check and/or approve work output of discipline assigned personnel.
- Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review.
- Encourage and provide lateral learning within the project.
- Commit to and promote the company’s values and ensuring the realization of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and at least 5 years of experience in the role. Such experience at international level would be an asset. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level. Knowledge of the English language is required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Experienced engineer with sound technical background and expertise.
- Experienced in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- Competent in use of analytical methods used within discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs.
- Able to estimate man-hours and materials for delegated aspects of work.
- Experienced in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work.
- Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities for both self and others.
Founded in 1984, AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2021, the Group had 21.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2021 revenues amount to €1.553,4 millions.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Ingenieur 3D-Bordnetzentwicklung (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Ingenieur Bordnetz-Stabilität für E-Fahrzeuge (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering