Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, energy, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Powertrain System Engineer – Automotive
The candidate will be involved in collection of the basic requirements for the integration of the Engine Control Module controller, the specification of functional requirement to accomplish engine function requirements and support for the pre-development and validation activities. He/She will follow the activities in strong collaboration with System Management, Application and Validation teams.
For specific activities will require to have direct contact also with Quality teams to support field issue analysis.
· Analysis of the already available requirement specifications for ECM related to the engine management.
· Update or create the functional requirement document for new engine function and lead the technical discussion with the SW supplier.
· Creation of subsystem requirement specifications related to the component functions related to Engine and torque management.
· Definition of the test cases related to the new functions.
· Analysis of the Engine control functions.
· Test on engine bench or vehicle to support the application team.
· Test on HIL bench to support the validation phase.
The ideal candidate has a Master Degree in Electronics, Automotive Engineering or equivalent and knowledge in development of functions related to powertrain and Vehicle Dynamics (Engine or Transmission control, Torque management, CC/ACC, Autonomous Drive).
Good knowledge of Italian and English languages is mandatory.
· Good knowledge of the E/E architecture of trucks or passenger cars.
· Good knowledge of Engine working principles and hybrid architecture.
· Good knowledge of Vehicle Networks (CAN, LIN) and experience in the use of the relevant tools (Vector CANAlyzer / CANOe / dbc).
· Knowledge of ISO26262 / Functional Safety process.
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Embedded Softwareentwickler Luft- und Raumfahrt (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
München oder Neu-Ulm oder Ingolstadt
Projektkoordinator Softwareentwicklungsprozess E-Mobility (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering