Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
3 bis 5 Jahre
Westflandern, Flanders, Belgien
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably. From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions, digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for customers around the world.
- As the Precision Technology Program Manager with Equipment Portfolio team, you will be responsible to plan, manage, and direct all product development activities, to meet customer needs and fit within the capabilities of the Precision Technology team. The Equipment Portfolio team works across component and platform programs to ensure that on time launch of products to meet the customer needs, thereby having a positive impact on the business.
- Manage end to end execution of Precision Technology deliverables for major equipment programs
- Manage end to end execution of Precision Technology initiatives/projects.
- Work closely with internal and external teams (Product Marketing Mangers, Technical Product Managers, Engineering/Development, Architecture, Security, Product Validation, etc.) to develop and execute short-term and long-term plans, policies, procedures, resources, and initiatives.
- Work with leadership team to maintain accountability to budgets, plans, and initiatives.
- Gains knowledge of the customer and business needs; thereby contributing to strategic decisions.
- Measure and monitor project performance. Create and review project status reports to support close surveillance over product development and support events to assure proper allocation of resources.
- Ensure project plans and timelines are met by internal and external resources through Program Increment (PI) team plans and commitments.
- Understand and manage the program risk throughout the life cycle.
- Serve as a liaison and mentor to assist with and expedite product related issues.
- Assist with contract review and meeting the requirements.
- Monitor and initiate improvement projects to current processes or policies.
- Holds post-program lessons learned to look for issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Effectively communicate to stakeholders with the appropriate content and frequency.
- Provide feedback to the PMO regarding process items that could improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the entire product development process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, business, or related technical field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in software/electronic hardware; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Thorough knowledge of product development and procedures, including general finance exposure
- Ability to manage a diverse range of technical operations
- Experience managing budgets and increasing efficiencies
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks such as Scrum, SAFe, Kaizen
- PMP or Six Sigma preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, documentation, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Project)