Business — Sales
Plus de 10 ans
Temps de travail
Bangalore, Karnataka, Inde
AKKA & Modis offers comprehensive and seamless solutions connecting IT specialists and tech experts to the businesses. The boundaries between the three specialist sectors – IT, Engineering and Life Sciences – are dissolving. These areas will continue to converge as a new era of smarter devices, smarter cities, and smarter industries evolves. Digital innovation is revolutionizing the world of work.
It's AKKA & Modis’ mission to assist its customers with IT specialists and tech experts in driving tangible business outcomes in this digitally transformed world, reduce costs, accelerate time-to-market and take advantage of external expertise, assets and intellectual property. This is delivered by a network of up to 35,000 skilled colleagues & consultants speaking more than 20 languages. With our local market knowledge, delivery centers and global presence, AKKA & Modis can collaborate to improve all aspects of IT processes, services, applications and infrastructure, agile teams mobilized on projects or tailored solutions.
AKKA & Modis has approximately a total revenue of 4 Bn EUR and it is present in more than 25 countries.
Cloud Technical Solution Architect is the trained and certified (AWS / Azure / GCP) multi-cloud professional who does the evaluation of cloud and application requirements of enterprise customers or the businesses and makes architectural recommendations and technical solutions. This role will provide technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities. The successful candidate should carry deep knowledge across Azure, AWS and / or GCP and On-prem infra and app services and assist in the assessment, architectural reviews, design, demonstration, and enhancement of technology solutions as required
Primary responsibilities include:
· Supporting RFPs, RFIs and Proactive requirements form global customers by leveraging the skills and expertise to help develop advanced cloud-based solutions and migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
· Understanding client business goals and outcomes and aligns the solutions to client’s end to end architectural framework.
· Develop cloud solutions adequate to the requirements architectural best practices and commercial benchmarks.
· Develop Cloud-native technical approach and proposal plans identifying the best practice solutions meeting the requirements for a successful proposal.
Create, edit, and review solution documents, architecture diagrams, and other artifacts in response to RFPs RFQs and Contribute to and participate in presentations to customers regarding proposed solutions.
· Develop solutions for managing the cloud infra and Applications with appropriate management and monitoring platform technologies.
· Participate in customer’s technical workshops, solution presentation and technical discussions.
· Develop solution estimates with timeline and resource loading for transformation and professional service
· Ideate and develop new solutions and offerings
· Build capability decks, sales kits, battle cards, sizing tools, whitepapers
· Work with marketing team for internal and external marketing of solutions and offerings
· Working with a sales team to determine solutions to customers’ challenges and supporting the sales team to present proposals to clients.
· Involve in Proof-Of-Concept (POC) activities in order to assist sales in closing deals
· Provide enablement sessions for internal teams such as sales and delivery
• Azure / AWS / GCP (minimum 2 cloud technology expertise) Architecture design skills - Develop Public/Hybrid cloud reference architecture, Define target state cloud architecture, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations, Microservices architecture, and Hybrid cloud integration architecture.
• Expert level of knowledge and ability to develop cloud solutions leveraging compute and data storage fundamentals, database, networking, security foundations, cloud-specific patterns and technologies and service selection skills.
• Good Knowledge and exposure on DevOps concepts and ability to design release pipelines for infrastructure and application leveraging native services and open source/SaaS tools and services.
• Knowledge and exposure on containers and ability to design solution leveraging Kubernetes and cloud native services e.g., REST API and AKS.
• Experience in Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.) is good to have
• Hybrid Cloud architecture design, integration, and security, experience in cloud platforms – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc.
• Experience with workload migration automation tools (multi-cloud)
• Infrastructure provisioning and management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Chef)
• Cloud native logging and monitoring stacks (ELK, EFK, ELE etc)
• Cloud architect certified (GCP, Azure, AWS etc.)
• Experience in technical pre-sales and solutions, ideally a track record of working on cloud Management services.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to effectively collaborate.
• Strong alliance experience with cloud service providers
• Excellent presentation and articulation skills
• Ability to engage with clients, advisors, analysts and intermediaries on relevant technology discussions
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and on-time delivery.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Showcases minimum 10 – 12 years of demonstrated experience
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
(Senior) Sales Manager Automotive Engineering (w/m/d)
BUSINESS — SALES
Stuttgart oder München oder Ingolstadt oder Berlin oder Hamburg
Business Manager H/F
BUSINESS — SALES