Business — Sales
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
10 years and more
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Share this opportunity
AKKA & Modis offers comprehensive and seamless solutions connecting IT specialists and tech experts to the businesses. The boundaries between the three specialist sectors – IT, Engineering and Life Sciences – are dissolving. These areas will continue to converge as a new era of smarter devices, smarter cities, and smarter industries evolves. Digital innovation is revolutionizing the world of work.
It's AKKA & Modis’ mission to assist its customers with IT specialists and tech experts in driving tangible business outcomes in this digitally transformed world, reduce costs, accelerate time-to-market and take advantage of external expertise, assets and intellectual property. This is delivered by a network of up to 35,000 skilled colleagues & consultants speaking more than 20 languages. With our local market knowledge, delivery centers and global presence, AKKA & Modis can collaborate to improve all aspects of IT processes, services, applications and infrastructure, agile teams mobilized on projects or tailored solutions.
AKKA & Modis has approximately a total revenue of 4 Bn EUR and it is present in more than 25 countries.
The Presales Datacenter Technical Architect will be responsible for providing technical solution for Datacenter, private cloud, compute, storage and backup technologies. This associate will be developing solutions and offerings related to datacenter and private cloud. In addition, he / she will also provide SME support for proposals and engage with internal and external stakeholders as part of pre-sales activities.
Main tasks include specifically:
· Ideate and develop new solutions and offerings
· Build capability decks, sales kits, battle cards, sizing tools, whitepapers
· Work with marketing team for internal and external marketing of solutions and offerings
· Provide enablement sessions for internal teams such as sales and delivery
· Work with relevant OEM and MSP to enhance existing capabilities and develop new capabilities
· Work with internal teams to develop integrated / cross-connected offerings
· Support analyst, advisor and intermediary capability briefings
· Support pre-sales activities as a SME for proposal support, client discussions etc
· Report to Pre-sales and solutions practice lead
Good knowledge on private cloud, datacenter, compute, storage and backup technologies
Good knowledge on enterprise grade solutions on private cloud, virtualization, HCI solutions
Good knowledge on virtualization solutions across compute, storage and backup technologies
Good knowledge on automation tools related to provisioning, monitoring etc
Knowledge on Mainframe is added advantage
Ability to engage with clients, advisors, analysts and intermediaries on relevant discussions
Work experience with US / Europe clients is added advantage
Ability to engage with clients, advisors, analysts and intermediaries on relevant technology discussions
Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and ontime delivery.
Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Flexibility to undertake domestic and internal short-term travels for business purposes
· Showcases minimum 10 – 12 years of demonstrated experience
· Experience in working with leading IT service providers
· Experience in working with leading OEM and MSPs
· Experience supporting internal and external stakeholders across different countries
Previous supervisory experience is highly desirable.
Bachelor’s degree in science / engineering
Equivalent combination of post-high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
You may be interested in these openings
Presales – Sr. CyberSecurity Solution Architect
BUSINESS — SALES
Consultant Permanent Placement (m/w/d)
BUSINESS — SALES
Berlin oder Stuttgart oder Köln