Business — Sales
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
5 to 10 years
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Share this opportunity
AKKA & Modis offers comprehensive and seamless solutions connecting IT specialists and tech experts to the businesses. The boundaries between the three specialist sectors – IT, Engineering and Life Sciences – are dissolving. These areas will continue to converge as a new era of smarter devices, smarter cities, and smarter industries evolves. Digital innovation is revolutionizing the world of work.
It's AKKA & Modis’ mission to assist its customers with IT specialists and tech experts in driving tangible business outcomes in this digitally transformed world, reduce costs, accelerate time-to-market and take advantage of external expertise, assets and intellectual property. This is delivered by a network of up to 35,000 skilled colleagues & consultants speaking more than 20 languages. With our local market knowledge, delivery centers and global presence, AKKA & Modis can collaborate to improve all aspects of IT processes, services, applications and infrastructure, agile teams mobilized on projects or tailored solutions.
AKKA & Modis has approximately a total revenue of 4 Bn EUR and it is present in more than 25 countries.
The Presales pricing analyst will be responsible for supporting proactive and reactive proposal requirements forwarded by the North America sales team. This associate will be performing the activities associated to pricing the estimation provided by the solution team, understanding and decoding the pricing templates provided by client. In addition, this associate will be also responsible for develop new / innovative pricing models as needed. He / She will work closely with the sales team, solution team and corporate finance teams in the process. This associate will own the pricing deliverables and ensure timely delivery of the proposal response.
Main tasks include specifically:
Creation and maintenance of pricing sheets for RFP / RFI and proposal requirements
Pricing sheet creation support in collaboration with sales and solution teams
Provide various cost analysis for the leadership team on the bid specific costing
Development for pricing tools / calculators for internal consumption and standardization
Keep upskilling knowledge on pricing models and industry trends
• Good knowledge on IT services outsourcing, RFP / RFI process
• Proven track record in supporting pricing requirements from leading service providers
• Good knowledge on finance terms such as P&L analysis etc
• Knowledge on taxation and related aspects
• Understanding of CAPEX / OPEX, Charge back, passthrough financials
• Work experience with US / Europe clients is added advantage
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and ontime delivery.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Flexibility to undertake domestic and internal short-term travels for business purposes
· Showcases minimum 5 – 10 years of demonstrated experience
· Experience in working with leading IT service providers
· Experience in working with leading OEM and MSPs
· Experience supporting internal and external stakeholders across different countries
You may be interested in these openings
Account Manager Life Sciences (m/w/d)
BUSINESS — SALES
Responsable d’Agence – IDF H/F
BUSINESS — SALES