Business — Sales
Minimum level of experience required
10 years and more
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Share this opportunity
AKKA & Modis offers comprehensive and seamless solutions connecting IT specialists and tech experts to the businesses. The boundaries between the three specialist sectors – IT, Engineering and Life Sciences – are dissolving. These areas will continue to converge as a new era of smarter devices, smarter cities, and smarter industries evolves. Digital innovation is revolutionizing the world of work.
It's AKKA & Modis’ mission to assist its customers with IT specialists and tech experts in driving tangible business outcomes in this digitally transformed world, reduce costs, accelerate time-to-market and take advantage of external expertise, assets and intellectual property. This is delivered by a network of up to 35,000 skilled colleagues & consultants speaking more than 20 languages. With our local market knowledge, delivery centers and global presence, AKKA & Modis can collaborate to improve all aspects of IT processes, services, applications and infrastructure, agile teams mobilized on projects or tailored solutions.
AKKA & Modis has approximately a total revenue of 4 Bn EUR and it is present in more than 25 countries.
The Presales Infra Solution Architect will be responsible for supporting proactive and reactive proposal requirements forwarded by the North America sales team. This associate will be developing proposal response based on customer requirement for RFI / RFQ / RFS / RFP etc related to Custom developed applications and enterprise application development and support. He / She will work closely with the sales team and customers in the process. This associate will own the proposal solution response end to end and develop the delivery model, engagement roadmap, transition and transformation approach, effort estimation etc. Also, as part of proposal development, this associate will be working with relevant technical SMEs for developing technical / transformation solution for the proposal, if needed. During the proposal preparation process, the associate will require to interact with customer / partner / TPAs in person or remotely.
Main tasks include specifically:
Responding & devising Solutions for RFI/RFP/RFQ's proposals
Devising a successful strategy for winning a bid, including proposing unique selling points/Differentiators, researching, writing and/or checking proposals
Working with key stakeholders/Point of Contacts involved from different project teams during the entire bid cycle and client organization to obtain the information required to compile the bid
Develop managed services and transformation solutions
Create commercials models and competitive bid pricing in alignment with internal and industry benchmarks
Perform business case analysis including hardware, hosting, licenses, people, and migration cost to exhibit tangible benefits
Participate in customer and TPA discussions
Keep upskilling knowledge on technology and industry trends
• Good knowledge on Custom application development and support
• Knowledge on enterprise applications such as Oracle / SAP development and support desirable
• Good knowledge on SDLC, Agile, DevOps frameworks
• Either worked as lead for development and maintenance projects or pre-sales solution activities
• Good knowledge on various processes and tools related to SDLC, Agile and DevOps
• Ability to engage with clients, advisors, analysts and intermediaries on relevant discussions
• Work experience with US / Europe clients is added advantage
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and ontime delivery.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Flexibility to undertake domestic and internal short-term travels for business purposes
· Showcases minimum 10- 15 years of demonstrated experience
· Experience in working with leading IT service providers
· Experience in working with leading OEM and MSPs
· Experience supporting internal and external stakeholders across different countries
Bachelor’s degree in Science / Engineering
Equivalent combination of post-high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
You may be interested in these openings
Alternance Business Manager / Ingénieur.e d’Affaires – Normandie H/F
BUSINESS — SALES
Alternant.e Business Manager / Ingénieur.e d’Affaires – Grenoble (38) H/F
BUSINESS — SALES