Presales Tools & Automation Technical Architect
Business — Sales
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +5 / Ingénieur
Plus de 10 ans
Temps de travail
Bangalore, Karnataka, Inde
AKKA & Modis offers comprehensive and seamless solutions connecting IT specialists and tech experts to the businesses. The boundaries between the three specialist sectors – IT, Engineering and Life Sciences – are dissolving. These areas will continue to converge as a new era of smarter devices, smarter cities, and smarter industries evolves. Digital innovation is revolutionizing the world of work.
It's AKKA & Modis’ mission to assist its customers with IT specialists and tech experts in driving tangible business outcomes in this digitally transformed world, reduce costs, accelerate time-to-market and take advantage of external expertise, assets and intellectual property. This is delivered by a network of up to 35,000 skilled colleagues & consultants speaking more than 20 languages. With our local market knowledge, delivery centers and global presence, AKKA & Modis can collaborate to improve all aspects of IT processes, services, applications and infrastructure, agile teams mobilized on projects or tailored solutions.
AKKA & Modis has approximately a total revenue of 4 Bn EUR and it is present in more than 25 countries.
The Presales Tools & Automation technical architect will be responsible for providing technical solution for IT Tools & Automation. This associate will be developing solutions and offerings related to IT Tools & Automation in association with relevant technical SMEs across IT Service Desk, backend infrastructure, database, network, applications etc. In addition, he / she will also provide SME support for proposals and engage with internal and external stakeholders as part of pre-sales activities.
Main tasks include specifically:
· Ideate and develop new solutions and offerings
· Build capability decks, sales kits, battle cards, sizing tools, whitepapers
· Work with marketing team for internal and external marketing of solutions and offerings
· Provide enablement sessions for internal teams such as sales and delivery
· Work with relevant OEM and MSP to enhance existing capabilities and develop new capabilities
· Work with internal teams to develop integrated / cross-connected offerings
· Support analyst, advisor and intermediary capability briefings
· Support pre-sales activities as a SME for proposal support, client discussions etc
· Report to Pre-sales and solutions practice lead
• Good knowledge on enterprise-wide monitoring, management and automation tools and solutions
• Good knowledge on leading tools and open-source products across service assurance, Event Management, Network management and AIOps
• Experience in performing automation analysis of client environment and recommend relevant AIOps solutions
• Experience in performing tools and automation assessments of existing client tools and recommend rationalization / optimization solutions
• Good knowledge on implementing similar solution is added advantage
• Knowledge on RPA and related tools are added advantage
• Ability to engage with clients, advisors, analysts and intermediaries on relevant discussions
• Work experience with US / Europe clients is added advantage
• Ability to engage with clients, advisors, analysts and intermediaries on relevant technology discussions
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and ontime delivery.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Flexibility to undertake domestic and internal short-term travels for business purposes
· Showcases minimum 10 - 12 years of demonstrated experience
· Experience in working with leading IT service providers
· Experience in working with leading OEM and MSPs
· Experience supporting internal and external stakeholders across different countries
· Previous supervisory experience is highly desirable.
Bachelor’s degree in science / engineering
Equivalent combination of post-high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Presales Network Technical Architect
BUSINESS — SALES
Alternant.e Business Manager / Ingénieur.e d’Affaires – Grenoble (38) H/F
BUSINESS — SALES