Operations — Engineering/production
Tous niveaux d'expérience
Temps de travail
AKKODIS is a global leader in the engineering and R&D market that is leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and digital transformation.
As part of the development of the activities at one of our clients, we are looking for a a Chemist/Process Chemist who is a flexible team player, hands-on with a solutions-oriented mind set to join a Chemical Process R&D teams in Pharma Sciences.
What are your responsibilities?
· This is a laboratory-based technical mission requiring practical synthetic organic chemistry and process chemistry expertise aimed at route selection, process research & development, and scale-up activities.
· The main responsibility of this scientist role is to plan, execute and control the synthesis of requested organic molecules according to and within the mission of the Chemical Process Research & Development department.
What you’ll do:
· Identification and definition of specific analytical tests in order to facilitate effective process development and ensure product quality.
· Synthesis of drug substance and/or impurities to support development activities.
· Setting up and execution at laboratory scale of a large experimental plans designed to generate information to support file submission.
· Preparation of documentation related to the chemical processes investigated, for patent protection and/or technology transfer to either the Pilot Plant or CROs/CMOs.
· Maintain a very good record of all laboratory activities, particularly regarding patentability, cGMP and data integrity requirements.
· Perform literature scientific review on the chemical synthesis and processes by using all available research methods and tools.
Maintaining full compliance with all departmental and site-specific Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality regulations, systems and procedures covering laboratory and scale-up activities.
What skills do you bring to the table?
· Master’s degree in chemistry, Industrial Engineering in Chemistry preferred or related fields.
· At least 2 years of industrial experience in a process chemistry environment in Pharma or Fine Chemical industry.
· Strong knowledge in general organic chemistry both theoretical and practical.
· Experienced in conducting laboratory experimentation for the synthesis of organic molecules and analytical equipment to support the testing and verification of the laboratory experimentation. · Ability to analyze and interpret results from laboratory scale experiments to suggest way forward in the process investigations.
· Good record keeping and reporting skills and ability to summarise and share results and findings to a larger matrix team supporting the project.
· Very good command in French and English or in Dutch and English
And finally we are also looking for an individual with ability to
· Plan, organize and execute her/his work independently and with minimum supervision and quickly adapt and learn from the new working environment,
· Identify technical solutions and/or activate appropriate internal/external expertise to solve potential issues,
· Contribute proactively to the communication and the information exchanges with key departmental interfaces and other Pharma Sciences functions,
Overall demonstrating good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with ability to balance multiple changing priorities.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Consultant Projektdokumentation & -systempflege Automotive (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Sindelfingen oder Weissach
Testingenieur Automotive HV-Komponenten (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION