Operations — Engineering/production
Pétrole et Gaz
Tous niveaux d'expérience
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive,
telco & media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view of strengthening our team, we are looking for:
The resource will be responsible of the following activities:
- Proficiency in handling front end engineering design for similar projects with/without licensor units is mandatory.
- He shall have proven ability in leading a high caliber process group to check the work of FEED ENGINEER.
- He must have the requisite expertise to deal with renowned licensors and lead the process review / discussions along with the owner as required.
- He must have independently handled P&IDs, HAZOP & other Safety reviews for the owner on similar projects.
- Participation with real contribution during performance of optimization studies by FEED ENGINEER is anticipated by owner for this position.
- Must possess good track experience in execution of FEED for similar projects assuming total responsibility for the work with accountability to the owner.
- Familiarity with Operating & Control philosophy as well as various control systems & subsystems to be employed is essential.
The ideal candidate has the Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering and previous experience in Oil & Gas projects is mandatory. Geographical mobility and a good knowledge of the English language are also required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Good experience of process simulation, preparation of standard process documents such as PFDs/UFDs, P&IDs, datasheets, duty specs, CEDs, process narratives etc.
- Strong technical experience working in processes engineering
- Five years experience working in a project environment in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Working knowledge and understanding of the main Oil and Gas treatment processes
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- National and international geographical mobility availability
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION