Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Master / Diplom
3 bis 5 Jahre
Antwerpen, Flanders, Belgien
Within Akkodis (previously named AKKA and Modis) we are looking for a Process Engineer to do multiple small and big projects in our team working in the pharmaceutical industry.
Who are we? With more than 1.000 people working in Belgium and 50.000 worldwide we are the biggest consultancy company focusing on innovation within engineering projects in sectors like pharma, food, automotive, energy, aerospace, digital,... With our many trainings and strong follow-up we prepare our consultants to be true experts in their field.
Working for a biopharmaceutical manufacturing site of therapeutic proteins. These proteins are produced through cell culture processes in bioreactors, followed by a purification process. The Manufacturing Science and Technology department (MSAT) provides the scientific backbone to enable the use of these complex biotechnological processes. The focus of the here described function is on the protein purification part of the process. Starting from thorough scientific and technical knowledge, you contribute to the start-up of new production lines and improvement and monitoring of existing processes at the site and the broader network through:
- Development of second-generation processes for existing commercial products using small scale models for studies conducted in lab environment
- Technology transfer, initial process validation and process control strategy definition for introduction of new products and processes at manufacturing scale
- Identification of process improvements to increase yield or process robustness, and generation of a supportive data package leading to implementation at manufacturing scale
- Supporting and safeguarding existing production processes by data trending and monitoring, generation of scientific/technical study protocols and reports in support of significant changes, product impact assessments upon significant deviations in the production process and provided technical advice to questions of other departments
- You have a PhD or master in Life Sciences, with relevant experience in Purification or MSAT-like functions
Since all writing is in English and given the international context, you are fluent in writing and talking in English
- You have specific experience in protein purification on lab- and/or manufacturing scale; experience with growing mammalian cells in bioreactors is a plus
- You are flexible and willing to support both manufacturing scale operation and set up small scale lab studies
- You are a strong communicator, who is able to connect, go in discussion and find compromise with people in other departments or sites
- You have an excellent analytical and problem-solving mindset, are accurate with the necessary eye for detail
- You are familiar with various statistical and data trending techniques
- You like to work in team and consider yourself to be a good team player.
- A permanent contract (freelance is an option)
- Doing multiple big innovation projects at many great companies and industries = a lot of variety!
- A strong follow-up during your projects by your Business Manager and HR Business Partner, focusing on career development and trainings.
Flexible working-hours and working-from-home possibilities (depending on projects)
- Company car and fuel card
- Many trainings, e.g. PMI, lean six sigma, software tools, time management,...
- Many fun activities: sport events, networking events, parties, board game evenings,...
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
FULL STACK -SOFTWARE ENGINEER/DEVELOPER – JAVA
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Cost Controller – Oil and Gas
OPERATIONS — Engineering