Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Öl und Gas
Chemie / Biochemie / Petrochemie
3 bis 5 Jahre
Milano, Lombardia, Italien
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Process Engineer Main Process Units - Oil & Gas Sector
The resource will be responsible for developing and checking of process documents for main process units of the plant. Moreover, the resource will be also involved in the following activities:
- Development of the design basis;
- Drafting and development of Process Unit Schemes (BFDs, PFDs, P&IDs);
- Development of studies aimed at identifying the optimal solution both from the technical and economic view;
- Development of heat and material balances;
- Verification and/or calculation of flare, vent and blowdown systems;
- Compilation and issue of process and safety data sheets (Process Data Sheets) for both equipment and instrumentation;
- Participation in HAZID (Hazards identification) and HAZOP (Hazard & Operability Analysis) sessions;
- Flow Assurance study for pipelines (validation of lines diameters and thickness, pipeline Depressurization Analysis, validation of pigging philosophy and feasibility, hydrates and deposits formation.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Chemical Engineering, or equivalent culture, and at least 3-4 years of experience in Process Engineering, with focus on main process units.
Applications with different levels of experience - higher or lower - are also appreciated.
The candidate has fluent Knowledge of English and team working and communication skills. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level.
The ideal candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Previous experience in oil & gas context is preferred and, in particular, process engineering activities performed in or for EPC Contractors / Oil & Gas Companies
- Knowledge of IT tools for process simulations (e.g. Aspen HYSYS, PRO/II, UniSim, HTRI, Flarenet)
- Knowledge of refinery process units and their interactions with the refinery utility systems
- Knowledge of international regulations and standards for Oil & Gas systems.
The activities will be mainly carried out in Milan or in Rome.
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2018, the Group had 21,000 employees (15,500 at the end of 2017). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2018 revenue rose by 12.8% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.5B cap.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Softwareingenieur AUTOSAR & C++ (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Regulatory Affairs Specialist – Pharma
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Poggibonsi, Milano e Pomezia.