Operations — Engineering/production
Pétrole et Gaz
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +5 / Ingénieur
Chimie / Biochimie / Pétrochimie
3 à 5 ans
Temps de travail
Milano, Lombardia, Italie
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Process Engineer Plant Utilities - Oil&Gas Sector
The resource will be responsible for developing and checking of process documents for plants utilities (nitrogen, instrument air, sewage water, cooling water, fire water, diesel fuel, power generation, etc.) production. Moreover, the resource will be also involved in the following activities:
- Development of process description of utilities production and distribution units, utilities and power requirements, heat and material balances, operating manuals.
- Elaboration of Utilities Flow Diagrams (UFDs), Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs), Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), Equipment Process Data Sheets, Instrument Data Sheets, Interlock Description, Cause and Effect Diagrams.
- Definition/Calculation of Waste streams specifications, flow rates, destination and important physical and chemical properties, such as contaminants, temperature, pressure, etc.
- Specialised studies, such as Sea Water Intake & Outfall System Hydraulic Studies, Water Intake Pump Basin Hydraulic Study, Steam System Transient Study, Cooling Water System Transient Study.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Chemical Engineering, or equivalent culture, and at least 3-4 years of experience in Process Engineering, with focus on on plant utilities.
Applications with different levels of experience - higher or lower - are also appreciated.
The candidate has fluent Knowledge of English and team working and communication skills. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level.
The ideal candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Previous experience in oil & gas context is preferred and, in particular, process engineering activities performed in or for EPC Contractors / Oil & Gas Companies.
- Knowledge of IT tools for process simulations (e.g. Aspen HYSYS, PRO/II, UniSim, HTRI, Flarenet)
- Knowledge of refinery utility facilities (e.g. steam generation and distribution, fuel gas systems, flare systems, compressed air generation and distribution, water and condensate demineralization, wastewater treatment, cooling towers)
- Expert knowledge of one or more relevant utility and off-site facilities.
The activities will be mainly carried out in Milan or in Rome.
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2018, the Group had 21,000 employees (15,500 at the end of 2017). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2018 revenue rose by 12.8% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.5B cap.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Electrical Project Engineer
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION