Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +5 / Master
3 à 5 ans
Temps de travail
Flandres, Flandre orientale, Belgique
For a client active in the automotive glass industry, we are looking for a Product Design Engineer.
The primary responsibility of the Design Engineer is the design/engineering of parts and components in cooperation with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Execute the design of new products by engineering components, preparing drawings and 3D models, creating prototypes, testing and implementation.
- Part optimization in respect to feasibility and low cost designs.
- Knowledge and consideration of in-house and supplier production processes, their requirements and standards. Collaboration with process engineering and suppliers.
- Data exchange/transfer to customers and suppliers.
- Internal support to project teams.
- Contribution to OEM presentations.
- Follow established procedures for creation and maintenance of CAD databases and libraries.
- Creative design solutions.
- Participate in DFMEA preparation and offer design solution to overcome manufacturing challenges
- You have a master's degree in engineering.
- More than 5 years' experience in a production environment.
- A link with the mobility sector (Aero/Auto/Railway) is a big plus.
- You know how to use these Core Tools: DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA,etc.).
- You speak fluently English. Dutch is a big plus.
- You are mobile to Ghent.
- You are available within a month.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER F/H
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION