Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +5 / Master
1 à 3 ans
Temps de travail
Torino, Piemonte, Italie
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, energy, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for an:
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER - AUDIO SYSTEM
The candidate will be responsible for defining and release technical specification, development of new components for Audio systems, suppliers management during the design phase and application on vehicle.
· Definition of components requirements and technical specifications issue and revision
· Technical interface with Vehicle Line Teams for the development and application of antenna system.
· Technical review management and evaluation of suppliers technical proposals during sourcing phase.
· Co-design suppliers management by periodic program reviews throughout the component design phase.
· Supplier’s drawings check.
· Component validation test flow definition and support to Validation Team.
The ideal candidate has a Master Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent. At least 2 or more years of experience in similar role. Ability to work alone and organize complex tasks, and ability to support/consult work teams.
Complete the profile availability to business trips in Italy or abroad and good knowledge on Italian and English languages.
· Audio and Infotainment systems know-how: Loudspeakers, Subwoofers, HiFi networked Amplifiers, audio equalization, infotainment devices
· Project/Program management basics
· Capability in problem solving and root-causing
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Software Architekt C/C++ oder Java (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Bremen oder Kiel oder Wilhelmshaven