Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
1 bis 3 Jahre
Bari, Puglia, Italien
Akkodis, is a global leader in the engineering and R&D market that is leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and digital transformation.
With a shared passion for technology and talent, 50,000 engineers and digital experts deliver deep cross-sector expertise in 30 countries across North America, EMEA and APAC.
Akkodis offers broad industry experience, and strong know-how in key technology sectors such as mobility, software & technology services, robotics, testing, simulations, data security, AI & data analytics.
The combined IT and engineering expertise brings a unique end-to-end solution offering, with four service lines – Consulting, Solutions, Talents and Academy – to support clients in rethinking their product development and business processes, improve productivity, minimize time to market and shape a smarter.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for an:
The resource will be included in the Project and Program Management function of IPM infrastructure team and will have the objective of planning, monitoring and delivering the Key Projects of the L&R (legal software) division using cross-functional coordination mechanisms and project management methodologies (AGILE & Waterfall) to support DevOPS.
He/She will contribute to build a comprehensive view of all projects (enterprise, operation) and enable the synchronization of cross-project activities, the optimization of the allocation of resources and will be able to ensure the achievement of the effectiveness and efficiency objectives of the agreed initiatives.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering and at least 1 year of experience in the role (internship in the company, university projects). Such experience at international level would be an asset. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level. Knowledge of the English language is required.
• Solid Knowledge of project management tools/methodologies, Risk Management techniques, Change Management
• Experience in the role of Program/Project Manager with a focus on Agile methodologies
• Advanced skills with spreadsheets, report writing and presentations.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills: must have a “team attitude”, be self-motivated and be willing to support other groups and projects when required
• Strong ownership of assigned tasks and deadlines, with great organization skills, ability to multi-task
• Strong interest in working in a fast-growing organization that is facing a Change Management plan to support the ongoing Business Transformation, where technological evolution is a critical success factor
• Microsoft Azure cloud environment
• Microsoft Azure Devops is a must
• Required programming languages: .Net, .Net Core, PowerShell
• Microsoft SQL Server
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Développeur C++ Qt H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Hardwareentwickler für Automotive Steuergeräte (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Gaimersheim oder Ulm oder Fellbach oder Mannheim