Operations — Engineering/production
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
Share this opportunity
Within AKKA Technologies we are looking for a project engineer.
Who are we? With more then 1.000 employees in Belgium we are the biggest consultancy company focusing on innovation within engineering-projects in industries such as pharma, food, automotive, energy, aerospace, digital, railway,.... With our countless trainings we prepare you to being a true expert in your domain and we guide you through all projects.
Responsible for engineering, planning, executing and reporting on small CAPEX projects within the area of following disciplines:
- Process Piping (GMP and non-GMP)
- HVAC installations
- Clean rooms
- Utility Equipment
Maintenance & Calibration:
- Get permits for projects
• Execute FMEA and define the maintenance type for each asset; assess equipment criticality
• Create / maintain / verify engineering documents (protocols, drawings, lists, schedules,
diagrams, layouts, calculations, datasheets)
Project Engineering & Control:
• Develop Project Cost Estimation & Value Improvement Review
• Perform Project Risk Assessment
• Prepare Project Initiation Documents (Project Charter (PC), Work Breakdown Structure (WBS); Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS), Project Scope Statement (PSS)
• Develop Project Sourcing Strategy
• Prepare project procurement plan, perform project tendering and procurement
• Perform project reviews (e.g. Technical Quality Review (TQR), constructability)
• Develop Project Commission Plan / Strategy
• Prepare Equipment Specifications and System Requirements in project (e.g. User Requirement
• Develop Project Execution Plan (e.g. construction)
• Prepare / execute Project Health & Safety Risk Assessments (Equipment / Process)
• Prepare Functional Specifications in project
• Expedite and manage project vendors / contractors / 3rd parties in project
• Develop test specification / plan for commissioning & qualification in projects
• Execute project construction execution (CM & installation supervision)
• Perform new equipment FAT / SAT / inspections in project
• Develop project execution strategy and execute investment projects according to customer
needs (costs, schedule, functionality, quality)
- Education (minimum/desirable): Degree in engineering (Dipl. Ing. / M. Sc. / B. Sc.) or equivalent.
- Languages: Fluent in English and proficient in Dutch
5 years of engineering experience thereof 2 in investment projects in Pharmaceutical industry
- Leadership experience for the management of external resources
- Proven project management skills including contract management and project controlling
- Broad interdisciplinary knowledge
- Extended HSE and GxP/QA knowledge
You will be part of our AKKA-family as a permanent placement (or as freelancer) and will enjoy these benefits:
- A good salary (based on years of experience) with a lot of extra-legal benefits like: company car, fuel card, meal-vouchers and eco-cheques, groups insurance and hospitalization insurance, 13th month, bonusses,...
- Get a chance to boost your career by participating on different long term projects at big and popular industrial partners.
- There will be a Business Manager and HR Business Partner helping you through your career path. A detailed career road map is designed to help you plan the next steps in your career.
- Receive a lot of trainings or even given the opportunity to give trainings yourself (while getting payed for it!). You can also be part of our competence club - a chance to network with 1000 other engineers and experts and share ideas and insights about the newest technology.
- Get the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of engineers and to get to know them better through fun events such as AKKafés, networking events, scavenger hunts, annual Summer Party.
You may be interested in these openings
Business Intelligence Analyst (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Stuttgart oder Sindelfingen
Développeur C++ Qt (H/F)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION