Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Akkodis is an organization with more than 1,000 engineering, scientific and digital experts in Belgium. Our mission is clear: create a smarter future together! We are a one-stop-shop for engineering, IT, Life Science, and new technologies. Our combined passion for talent and technology allows us to look at the world differently.
With our 360° offer we support companies in all sectors in implementing Smart Industry solutions, from the up and reskilling of entire teams to the delivery of complete projects. Our added value? We make incredible happen!
The Project Management Support Officer ensures projects are successful.
• Support project teams in order to deliver the projects in the appropriate scope, budget and timeline • Support the deployment and execution of all the tools needed to support project management activities • Train Engineering Project managers community and organize refreshers • Provide budget controlling support, planning support and quality check support • Support the process engineering resource allocation by analyzing the workload and providing a report with risks, issues, weaknesses, and inconsistencies to facilitate decision making regarding project staffing
Measuring project performance
• Help the project management team to define and monitor project quality and performance including KPIs, feedback-based project reviews and transition management • Help the project management team to identify opportunities for improvement through project reviews, ultimately managing the transition to steady state or next stage gate.
Communicating project information
• Help the project management team to manage the project communication plan to identify the key messages, audiences, interfaces, timings, and mechanisms for effective communication to the organization. Partner with sponsors, stakeholderds, and teams to establish a sage, collaborative environment.
Apply relevant knowledge
• Build, apply and share knowledge and skills across the organization. The knowledge and skills can include biopharma and healthcare industry-knowledge, or rather function-specific skills (e.g. commercial, engineering, research, quality,etc.).
• Drive industry best practices (initiate, plan, execute, monitor/control, close) by contributing lessons learned, challenges, solutions and involvement in process improvement projects. • Train colleagues on project management best practices and processes as needed.
What skills do you bring to the table?
Minimum 5 to 10 years of project engineering experience
• Experience in data platforms like Qlik sense for internal process
• Experience in coaching project team members to strengthen their abilities and skill sets
• A certification in PMP, PRINCE2, Agile, Lean or equivalent will be seen as an asset
• Strong experience in enterprise planning/resource capability and systems. Knowledge of Planisware is a strong asset • Strong experience in project management
• Fundamentals in people management (incl change, decisions, conflicts, coaching, leading, etc…)
• Background and experience with 'critical thinking & problem solving' tools
• Fluent in French, English is an asset
• Ability to lead and work in cross-functional teams, including remotely
• Good communicator and listener in an international environment
• Robust knowledge of change management
• You are agile to gain commitment, creative, good team-player, proactive, accountable, resilient, with a positive mindset
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment is a plus
• Knowledge of process optimization is a plus
What’s the offer you can’t refuse?
As an AKKODIS Team member, you will be:
o Onboarded in your position via a buddy process and supported in your career by your Business Manager.
o Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development.
o Benefit from a full time permanent AKKODIS contract with competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.
o In a nice work environment & atmosphere within an international group.
o Invited to attractive events calendar including afterwork, life sciences meeting, and other professional gatherings
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
NA CoE IT – Digital Services – Senior / Lead Java Developer M/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Entwicklungsingenieur Testdesign automotive Fahrwerkregelsysteme (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Wolfsburg oder Braunschweig oder Hannover