Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Brussels Region, Belgien
- Managing Investment (CAPEX) Projects to support our clients supply chain in achieving its objectives, always looking for the best & innovative technical solution that will fulfil users' requirements
- Coordinating the tasks and acting as first point of contact within the Project Engineering group (internal and contracted engineers)
- Supporting process improvements in different areas of the supply chain. Being flexible and provide win-win situation by sharing best practices
- Providing breakthrough improvements to the manufacturing process with regards to efficiency, process robustness, productivity, etc.
- Being a recognized expert with regards to formulation, filling (sterile and non-sterile), CIP/SIP, labelling and packaging equipment and related systems.
- Supporting risk management
- Building up technology expertise by participating in product and technology knowledge networks, internal & external benchmarking, leveraging of best practices.
- Being familiar with the C&Q requirements related to production and packaging Systems.
- Supporting New Product Introduction (NPI) & CAPEX Projects to the handover and smooth introduction into Operations
- Initiate process improvement actions
- Support EH&S actions and behavior.
- Supporting Asset & Capacity Management process.
- Supporting all other functions within the Engineering & Maintenance in the supply chain group in reaching their Objectives. The Staff Project Engineer is responsible for (the "HOW"):
- Working closely together with the production supervisors & operators, Master Data, IT-department, Commissioning & Qualification, Cleaning & Sterilization Validation, Quality Department, …
- Focusing specifically on all equipment used in/by/for the filling, labelling and packaging equipment and related systems within the supply chain group to ensure that they operate robust.
Prioritizing improvement areas.
- Participating in the change control process to ensure the appropriate state of equipment performance.
- Participating on project teams to ensure adequate consideration is taken with respect to equipment performance.
- Providing Budget Input for Equipment Robustness improvement action.
- Adhering to the established budget (i.e. for external resources)
- Following GMP & EH&S rules in day-to-day activity.
- End-to-end responsibility during project phase (timing, budget, related activities, ...)
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 850 experts.
For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects. AKKA Belgium operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defence, energy and life sciences.
Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry with a minimum of 2 years leading complex/multidisciplinary projects
- University degree in Engineering or Science
- Team leadership experience in a matric organization (desired)
- Experience with technical compliance: Commissioning and
- Qualification, Validation, Control of Change, Risk assessment
- Deep knowledge of the regulatory requirements and experiences with inspections
- Project management experience required and certification desired (PMI or Prince2)
- Lean certification (Green or Black belt) desired
- Fluent communicator and have good presentation skills
- Able to make things happen without direct authority
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in written and spoken Dutch
- Specific know how of systems
- Microsoft Project
- SAP (or equivalent ERP system)
- Trackwise (or equivalent Compliance Record system)
As an AKKA consultant, you will be:
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.
In case of technical problem, please send your application to email@example.com.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Chef de Projet Industrialisation H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Ingénieur en conception mécanique Landing Gear (H/F) H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering