Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
3 bis 5 Jahre
Location: Canton de Vaud
Contract: (Permanent with AKKA)
Starting date: April 2021
Languages: English (MANDATORY) - French would be an asset
Prerequisite: (Eligible to work in Switzerland)
The project includes the deployment of several Quality Control and Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control Development Laboratory Informatics and Automation applications and systems.
As an expert in biotechnology laboratory informatics and automation, you will master the enablement of a fully connected inventory of laboratory devices within a mixed (non-) GXP environment to facilitate data usage throughout the scope of the applications managing and consuming this data.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into IT capabilities
- Conducting a permanent high-quality review on time, quality and resources (included budget)
- Experience in the integration of some of the following IT, manufacturing and laboratory informatics management tools; ERP, MES, SDM, LIMS, LES, ELN, CDS, SDMS, SDM
- Understanding and experience in the complexity of data standards in laboratory informatics and engineering, data injection and parsing, contextualization of metadata in relation with data repositories, data catalogues and data-driven architecture
- Knowledge and experience in Computerized System Validation is a plus
- Lean and six sigma (ideally at least green belt) and statistical analytics is a plus
- Several years 5+ of in depth complex project management with a fast-changing high pace, ideally with program management experience (co-leading or leading)
- Graduate degree or more in a scientific or engineering discipline with strong IT background or IT specialist with a demonstrated experience in the laboratory informatics area
- Project Management certification is a strong advantage
- You have experience in software development lifecycle and in the Biotech industry in GMP production
- Working knowledge of laboratory equipment and instruments
- Master of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel PowerPoint and Project)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills are must
What working at AKKA has to offer :
- A steady follow-up and career guidance.
- A large network of collaborators across the world.
- Several learning platforms and access to trainings.
- Compelling challenges for prestigious and international clients.
- Several dedicated events gathering all the collaborators and promoting corporate culture.
For more information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
OPERATIONS — Engineering
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER F/H
OPERATIONS — Engineering