Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +5 / Master
5 à 10 ans
Temps de travail
For a few highly important projects we are looking for someone a Project Engineer with management skills. Both freelancing and permanent contract are possible.
The project engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of technical solutions to pre-defined business needs. The project engineer/manager represents the MAM-Engineering department in multidisciplinary project teams. In this role, you will coordinate all engineering disciplines and you will interact with internal and external stakeholders to bring conceptual ideas to final solutions. The project engineer/manager has the overall accountability to realize solutions with the team. To meet the user expectations, open interaction is essential with the project team and stakeholders. In this role the project engineer shows ability to meet the pre-requisites on Safety, Health, Environment, GMP and Reliability.
The position is a very versatile and challenging position with always multiple challenges in parallel! The role goes way beyond the technical focus: You’ll have a high interaction with all aspects of the company, whether Operations, QC, R&D or Quality, both local and within the enterprise.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Act as Core Team Member in multidisciplinary project teams, representing all engineering disciplines and coordinate the complete engineering scope with other involved engineers.
- Define the engineering scope at the start of a project together with the users and other engineering disciplines.
- Develop multiple suitable solutions for technical challenges and rank/compare them on multiple criteria to come to the final solution.
- Collect, verify and challenge customer demand and requirements of modification or equipment with the applicant, owners and users, and translate these into a scope description, user requirement and request for quotation packages.
- Manage progress, quality and scope with external engineering firms, on site contractors and stakeholders.
- Coordination of modifications, equipment construction with construction supervisors and the business-unit organizations.
- Check and approve drawings and calculations for design or construction and verify that design is in-line with the standards.
- Asses change controls & participate in management of change meetings to represent the engineering scope.
- Own and maintain part of our internal engineering standards and link them with the internal J&J global guidelines.
- Support in the development of the engineering department expertise, processes and key performance indicators.
- Coach and support team members and peers in applying and developing our engineering standards.
Qualifications, Education, Skills & Experience:
- Academic (Master) degree in a technical or life sciences discipline.
- Minimum of 5 year working experience as engineer in a multidisciplinary environment (pharmaceutical area or equivalent).
- Experience with Fill-finish engineering projects, equipment and processes are a big
You can work both as a freelancer or with permanent contract. What's in there for you when choosing a permanent contract:
- A company car and fuel card, a good salary (based on years of experience) with a lot of extra-legal benefits.
- Get a chance to boost your career by participating on different long term projects at big industrial partners.
- There will be a AKKA Manager and HR Business Partner helping you through your career path. A detailed career road map is designed to help you see the next steps in your career.
- Receive a lot of trainings or even given the opportunity to give trainings yourself (while getting payed for it).
- Get the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of engineers and to get to know them better through fun events.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Développeur JAVA ANGULAR H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Progettista Meccanico Junior
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION