Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Master / Diplom
3 bis 5 Jahre
Italien, Emilia Romagna
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, energy, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Project Manager on Wiring Harness – Automotive
The candidate will be responsible for wiring harness concept and energy electromechanical components definition in Automotive sector, consistent with the objectives of quality / performance, time and costs assigned.
· completeness / availability of the necessary documentation (specifications/drawings)
· technical feasibility and robustness of wiring harness installation and the technical documentation
· coordination of designers, engineering and codesign suppliers, during concept phaseall Project phase
· management and validation of changes with suppliers
· design and installation FMEA; contribution to process FMEA
· design integrity deliverables
· management of anomalies
· provide engineering support in ASSEMBLY PLANT during development phases
The ideal candidate has a Master Degree in Electronic, Electric, Automotive Engineering or equivalent.
Excellent Management of Suppliers, problem solving attitude, ability to work in a team and under stress,.
Good knowledge of Italian and English languages is mandatory.
· Previous experience in automotive field
· Project Management activities
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Lieferantenmanager Automotive (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
OPERATIONS — Engineering