Operations — Consulting
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +3 / Bac +4
1 à 3 ans
Brabant wallon, Wallonie, Belgique
QA Compliance – Pharmaceutical
Akkodis is an organization with more than 1,000 engineering, scientific and digital experts in Belgium. Our mission is clear: create a smarter future together! We are a one-stop-shop for engineering, IT, Life Science, and new technologies. Our combined passion for talent and technology allows us to look at the world differently.
With our 360° offer we support companies in all sectors in implementing Smart Industry solutions, from the up and reskilling of entire teams to the delivery of complete projects. Our added value? We make incredible happen!
What are your responsibilities?
In a QA Compliance role, your main tasks will be:
• Soliciting, collecting, negotiating, and reviewing proactively quality agreements in partnership with key stakeholders (procurement/ TLCM/ manufacturing sites).
• Providing support in generating and managing the annual Quality Agreement plan
• Escalating any quality agreement issues to direct management and supplier quality operations team for further negotiation with suppliers
• Compiling and coordinating risk assessments related to Quality Agreements issues
• Obtaining and maintaining relevant supplier information in company systems in a systematic manner to allow for effective and efficient utilization of supplier data
• Collaborate in the simplification projects for the Qualification and lifecycle management of Incoming material
• Interfaces - Routinely interfaces with site Quality /Procurement, Audit & risk Management, SQ Operations and suppliers – a two-way communication regarding supplier compliance documents, quality agreements, change controls, etc.
Who are you?
• A higher education degree with scientific background
• A work experience in a GMP environment (min 2-3 years), preferably in a pharmaceutical company, is required
• Good verbal and written communication skills, including ability to progress requests for information in an effective manner
• Ability to work in a structured and methodical manner in order to track, manage and coordinate a significant number of different requests for information at the same time with similar deadlines/priority.
• Strong command of French and English
What’s the offer you can’t refuse?
As an AKKODIS Team member, you will be:
• Onboarded in your position via a buddy process and supported in your career by your Business Manager.
• Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development.
• Benefit from a full time permanent AKKODIS contract with competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.
• In a nice work environment & atmosphere within an international group.
• Invited to attractive events calendar including afterwork, life sciences meeting, and other professional gatherings.
Interested? I invite you ton contact Marie Defruit, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Field Application Engineer (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — CONSULTING
Sindelfingen oder Fellbach
Architecte Système H/F
OPERATIONS — CONSULTING