Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
5 bis 10 Jahre
Location : Geneva
Contract : Permanent with AKKA Switzerland
Languages : Fluent in English, French is a plus
We looking for our client in Luxury industries a QA Engineer to organize, support and coordinate its e-Commerce testing activities.
Your work will be primarily focused on testing activities around major end to end projects, activities performed by both onsite and offsite QAs.
Key activity of the QA ENGINEER role is to design, write and maintain automation test subsets.
You will working with business and technology stakeholders to understand business requirements, technology architecture, development environments, and test infrastructure.
You will define test strategies for the new system capabilities, integrations and data flow
You will initially contribute in designing, implementing and executing end-to-end test cases, analyzing test results, and working with business and technology teams to resolve issues.
- Coordinate testing activities on the e-Commerce domain and
- Define test strategy for the Product/Project
- Design test cases to maximize requirement test coverage while optimizing required effort
- Prepare test phases in collaboration with the Product/Project team
- Run test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Ensure that QA Community of Practice frameworks, tools, methodologies, best practices are applied and used consistently throughout teams, while considering adaptations when required
- Be an active contributor to QA Community of Practice (CoP)
- Collaborate with DevOps team to set-up and improve test automation
- Collaborate with support teams to handover all required knowledge about the new data flows and integration
- Review functional requirements (FUS) and approve them for testing by leading definition of acceptance criteria
- Log confirmed and clarified bugs then report those to the rest of the Product/Project team
- Help in troubleshooting ongoing Product/Project related issues
- Provide test exit reports
- +5 years of experience as QA engineer
- Experience with automation test with Selenium (Java)
- Script or general programming skills are a must
- Knowledge with automated test framework/tools and CD/CI pipelines
- Proven ability to perform end-to-end test
- Proven experience in Ecommerce domain
- Proven experience working with WebServices, REST APIs and
- Micro Services technologies and architectures, including test tools (SoapUI, Postman)
- Experience on Zephyr is a plus
For more Information please contact me : firstname.lastname@example.org
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
QC Project engineer
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Junior Data Scientist – Automotive
OPERATIONS — Engineering