Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
3 bis 5 Jahre
AKKA & Modis soon to become Akkodis ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA & Modis soon to become Akkodis supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening the team, we are looking for a:
Quality Assurance Engineer - Space
The resource will be responsible for supporting the Product Assurance Manager, in carrying out the Quality Assurance activities in the aerospace industry, in the following activities:
- Preparation of the documentation required by the QA processes;
- Analysis of the documentation produced by the other entities in relation to the contractual requirements;
- Management of non-conformities on internal products / processes and suppliers;
- Product Quality Support;
- Point of contact for Suppliers and Partners, for QA aspects;
- Participation in design reviews;
- Support for the management of internal program / product failure analysis, of Suppliers and Partners;
- Support for activities relating to product certification (with a focus on checks on the completeness and consistency of the documentation necessary for issuing the Certificates of Conformity);
- QA activities in production relating to the activities of Pre-testing, Testing, Repair;
- Participation in the First Articol Inspection.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Electrical, Electronic, Aeronautical, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent culture and has gained from 3 to 5 years of experience in quality assurance activities, focused on components, systems and subsystems of an electrical/electronic nature, gained in the aerospace industry. Good problem solving and team working skills, autonomy in the organization of assigned tasks and result orientation are required. It is also required the availability to geographic mobility in national and international context and an excellent knowledge of English.
Knowledge of the Quality Management System according to ECSS and/or the ISO9100 standard;
Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project);
Excellent knowledge of the MS Windows environment.
Place of work
Founded in 1984, AKKA & Modis soon to become Akkodis has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2021, the Group had 21.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2021 revenues amount to €1.553,4 million.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
System Engineer M/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Technischer Zeichner (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Hamburg, Bremen, Kiel